Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Rocket Work

I was waiting nervously for the rocket to arrive. 20 minutes later the steps were waiting for me. I put my white suit on and I put my fish bowl helmet on so I don't suffocate up high by the moon.  Finally I stepped on the step and walked to my seat and sat down and I controlled the rocket and I pressed the start button - starting in 321 blast off!! We shot up in the air. The other people there were waiting outside cheering, hopefully I would make it to Jupiter but I still had 2 days and 9 hours to go.  2 days and 9 hours later I landed on Jupiter.The doors opened for me and I was on the last step and then I was on Jupiter. I fell downa really big hole and   saw  this really big green group of little aliens. I stole a little UFO so I could get out of the big hole. Finally I got out of the hole because that hole was too small for the UFO  and then I got in the rocket went back down to earth. I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment