Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

I was waiting nervously for the rocket to arrive. 20 minutes later the steps were waiting for me. I put my white soot on and i put my fish bool helmet on so i don't suffocate up high by the moon. Finally I stepped on the step and walked to my set and sat down and I controlled the rocket and I pressed the. start button starting in 321 blast off as we shut up in the air. The other people there were waiting outside cheering hopefully I would reach it to Jupiter but I still had 2 days and 9 hours to go. 2 days and 9 hours later I landed on Jupiter and the doors opened for me and I was on the last step and then I was on Jupiter. i fell down a really big hole and saw this really big green group of little aliens I stoll a little UFO so I could get out of the big hole. and then finally I got out of the whole cos I got stuck because that ufo if I was to big and I had to cat some of it and then I got in the rocket and went back down to earth i live

No comments:

Post a Comment