Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

The Hot air balloon

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we
had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is that it is neat on a chromebook and not in
my book.

I need to improve on my spelling. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would
take with us in on the balloon.

My hot air balloon

I couldn’t hear anything at all because there
 were only 3 people on the hot air balloon.
It was boiling hot because I had 4 jumpers
on.  I got cloud sick as we got higher up.
There were millions of people down below us.

I was spying on the people behind us and the
people in   front of me. I brought water,
some apple,lots of coffee,lots of carrots
and a first aid kit. I was sitting on the side
of the basket.I nearly fell off. I won  the
$1000 I will save all of money to go to
Auckland to buy smiggle stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment